BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can find more info on the GruppeM intake for a 00' 323i?? I cant find prices, more pics, and and a dyno chart would be nice, if anyone can help me out i would apreciate it. I'm just trying to find an intake and was looking at the ECIS one simply because i wouldnt have to remove the bumper just to clean the filter, so if anyone has any suggestions about intakes (or software) that would help a lot as well

·
Registered
651 Posts
The 2nd group buy of the GruppeM's has just shipped today (I think a few went yesterday as well). No doubt they will be having a 3rd group buy, or may have a few spares on the 2nd if they bought a few extra :)

Stuart.

·
moderation in all things
908 Posts
hehe, i picked mine up today...

:D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Mine is going to be here tomorrow. I am going to have sound clips available right away (from a 330Ci)

Can someone host them for me?

Thanks.

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
a4agarwal said:
Mine is going to be here tomorrow. I am going to have sound clips available right away (from a 330Ci)

Can someone host them for me?

Thanks.
awesome, i really wanna hear this thing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone know where i can get more pics for the 323 E46/M52TU? and does it give more HP then the ECIS intake????

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
6,077 Posts
East269 said:
anyone know where i can get more pics for the 323 E46/M52TU? and does it give more HP then the ECIS intake????
Im gonna say yes because all dynoes and impressions have been amazing and and Im basically on the next group buy for one for sure...I have to have one now:banghead:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Imola Ed posted sound clips for it already...

Based on the 2002 M3...but i can't seem to find the link...all I can say is that, the engine sound so much meaner, and since I installed my gruppem intake, the gas mileage and acceleration is so much better...

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,845 Posts
this totally sucks man.. ppl been getting their tracking #'s since tuesday and i still havent gotten mine .. :mad: :banghead:

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
Re: Imola Ed posted sound clips for it already...

ssutisna said:
Based on the 2002 M3...but i can't seem to find the link...all I can say is that, the engine sound so much meaner, and since I installed my gruppem intake, the gas mileage and acceleration is so much better...
yeah, i heard that clip, but i'd really like to hear it on a 330.

·
moderation in all things
908 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
God damn you people.... all givin me the mod bug and I haven't even ordered the car yet :banghead: Also promised my wife I'd be a good boy and mods to this one wouldn't be for a few years, nor would i go crazy like I did with my GTI :sad: So I'm gonna be a good husband... and just bite my tongue when the 3rd and 4th group buy come around :) Sorry for the little rant :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your making me think twice about the marrying my gf lol, except she has no idea about mod bug, or cars in general...she drives a 1984 honda civic, says its fast...

thanks for the chart jason330i

one more thing..any pics of the entire engine, with the intake shown i need a better idea, sorry if im getting annoying with this...

·
mi casa @ technik
6,570 Posts
East269 said:
your making me think twice about the marrying my gf lol, except she has no idea about mod bug, or cars in general...she drives a 1984 honda civic, says its fast...

thanks for the chart jason330i

one more thing..any pics of the entire engine, with the intake shown i need a better idea, sorry if im getting annoying with this...
looks like this:thumbup:

yah yah...my engine bay is dirty..

so?:tongue:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts