1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,671 Posts
ideal, check the other thread.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,671 Posts
"ideal. SSK is pretty much sold, however, i noticed that you are interested in the GruppeM and that ur located in HB. Im in OC as well, we can set something up with him that he can send everything to me and you can pick up the part from me in OC so saves you shipping. Im probably getting the M3 steering wheel from him as well, so he can just send all the big parts to me in one box. saves him a lot of trouble.

I have THE HIGEST FEEDBACK here so u dont have to worry about my intentions. Let me know what you want to do."

·
Registered
159 Posts
haha ok, scared me for a second.. =( my windows just got shot through by some vietnamese gangsters so im pretty pissed. i still want the intake but if i go thru with this and i get jacked im gonna go mad and kill somebody. o_O alright let me know, and ill wait for him to pm me back

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,671 Posts
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38128

my feedbacks. I dont think u have anything to worry about. If you go through with this, ask him to seal the grouppeM box completely seperate from my stuff and i'll give u the sealed box so u know that nothing is tampered with. Or, if u really just want to be safe, just have him ship it seperately. I dont really mind, just though it might be able to save him some trouble and you some money. a lot of the guys know me from so cal and ive been around the boards since .. forever, just thought i'd help some ppl out.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,671 Posts
around Irvine area. just let me know whenever.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,671 Posts
didnt know u were contending...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts