BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
hi i just order the shark injecter for my m3

the dealer was kool about it ask me if i had a perf. intake said
i had the gruppe m intake and ask me what oct. gas i use 91 or 93 . the 93 will make the softwear more aggresive. you just have to tell the dealer what after maket perf. mod's you have in your car when you get softwear for your car. so he can match up very thing so it runs smoothly.
i got the shark injecter because it takes 5 minutes to program or unprogram your car. i have a 2003m3 so i still want to have my warrenty intact. so the shark is perfect for new cars under warrenty i think.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: hi i just order the shark injecter for my m3

bobm3 said:
the dealer was kool about it ask me if i had a perf. intake said
i had the gruppe m intake and ask me what oct. gas i use 91 or 93 . the 93 will make the softwear more aggresive. you just have to tell the dealer what after maket perf. mod's you have in your car when you get softwear for your car. so he can match up very thing so it runs smoothly.
i got the shark injecter because it takes 5 minutes to program or unprogram your car. i have a 2003m3 so i still want to have my warrenty intact. so the shark is perfect for new cars under warrenty i think.

bobm3 ;) ;)
:werd:

i have the shark injector and gruppe m too.. its def the way to go, incredible imporvement over stock

·
Gear up, shut up!
1,228 Posts
talk to Sam about the technik/gruppe M together as i think the Technik might be tuned for the G/M where as the shark isnt

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yes, the GruppeM is a great intake... You will be VERY hard pressed to find any complaints other than the price (500 bucks).

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
i beg to differ with you

the tuner who i bought the shark from told me they program the
shark for any peref. mod's you have in car
perf intake
larger throttle bodies
perf exhaust
oct. of gas. more higher the oct. more h/p you will see. i was shock when he mention the exhaust to me i will see in another
week if it was a good choise lolllllllllll. their are so many to choise from. i still say the in and out factor to install the shark is the
mayor advantage of that softwear i think. you don't have to send it out to be work up.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
INDEED
1,135 Posts
uhh, the shark STILL AINT out for 325s and 330s.

·
Registered
460 Posts
and it definitely ain't out for the ZHP

·
Obey my dog
2,616 Posts
makonto said:

What benefit can you get from the Technik Stage 1 ?
Samir says: Optimized AFR, spark advance, improved throttle response, top speed limiter removed, and max rpm increased to 7000 (for manual only)

If I remember correctly, the software alone is good for 8HP. The Technik Stage 1 is the combo of the intake and the software.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
hi here is the information you want

noBenz said:
what tuners have the shark injector?
i so a add in european car maz. and the tuner name is
turner motorsport phone number is 1800280 6966 and it is 349.00 and it is for these cars
e36 328,m3,z3(2.3,2.8,3.2) and

e46 323,328, m3, m coupe

hope this helps very one that wants the shark and have the model that they have it for.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts