E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Party Times!
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you including myself, who got in on the last Gruppem group buy; have any of you recieved your intake yet? Just wondering, cause i haven't heard much about the status of my order lately.

·
Registered
290 Posts
i was told to expect them shipping close to the last week april.
I got an email from Sam back on Mar 25, saying they expected them in 4 weeks and since i'm in philly about 4-5 days to get to PA.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Nope. If Samir holds to what he says they will ship by one week from thursday (i.e. they will ship thursday the 17th), then you should have it however long shipping takes to your house after that.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
palooka666 said:
i was told to expect them shipping close to the last week april.
I got an email from Sam back on Mar 25, saying they expected them in 4 weeks and since i'm in philly about 4-5 days to get to PA.
They said they should ship 4 weeks from the date of the GB close. The GB closed on Thursday march 20th, so 4 weeks is thursday april 17th :thumbup:

·
Registered
355 Posts
How much did you guys get it for from the GB? how much retail. Anybody back out so I can grab one? Who would I contact to find out? Thanx guys

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
The GB pricing was $520 shipped. I think they normally list it for $695 plus shipping.

·
Master of his domain.
2,244 Posts
I'm anxiously awaiting mine. I almost don't want to know when they are shipped, just so I can get the surprise when I come home from work. :D

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Not me, I'm a package tracker junkie. I'll know every stop that thing makes on the way to my house :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
I orderd mine just now as well. Hopefully I will get mine the same time as you guys get yours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts