E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice clip :)

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,358 Posts
"Some sh!t just came out of your sh!t!" :yikes:

JK Frankie... sounds great! Especially at WOT! :thumbup:

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,722 Posts
Damn, i just bought that ****ty BFP... and i'm trying to tell myself "you had no choice... the GruppeM is outta your budget"... but still.... that thing is sweeet

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jlevi said:
Damn, i just bought that ****ty BFP... and i'm trying to tell myself "you had no choice... the GruppeM is outta your budget"... but still.... that thing is sweeet

Dont worry you can use the BFP as a doorstop for your front door... :lmao: JK

·
moderation in all things
877 Posts
pretty cool sound clip... but...

the intake sounds much better with the hood down, at WOT, while you are driving...

much better... ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
will it sound better on a M3?? I heard someone say its louder than his exhaust!:yikes:

·
Registered
189 Posts
jlevi said:
Please send your ****ty BFP back for a full refund.

BenFer Performance
4370 La Jolla Village Drive #400
La Jolla, CA 92122

-SB

·
Registered
73 Posts
i think that is really messed up that people talk bad about solid, performing products with high quality and excellent prices.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,722 Posts
I"m sure the BFP is really good, i mean they have the Dyno's, and i havn't put it on yet (By the way..... benfer hasn't emailed me.... the money cleared like 4 days ago and no word.... do they just send it without any contact?), so i'm sorry i got caught up in all your collective GruppeM madness, and i will say i'm sure the BFP is a dope solution for those of us who don't have $500 to toss around. Sorry steve

·
XXXX
563 Posts
jlevi said:
I"m sure the BFP is really good, i mean they have the Dyno's, and i havn't put it on yet (By the way..... benfer hasn't emailed me.... the money cleared like 4 days ago and no word.... do they just send it without any contact?), so i'm sorry i got caught up in all your collective GruppeM madness, and i will say i'm sure the BFP is a dope solution for those of us who don't have $500 to toss around. Sorry steve
you have redeemed yourself : ) you da man:thumbup:

·
Registered
189 Posts
jlevi said:
Don't worry about it. :smokin: That GruppeM does sound pretty nice... Give ours a chance though and rev the engine with the hood popped... You get a pretty wicked sound that most people have commented on. If you're going for looks, we have our one-piece with a black wrinkle finish (just like Dinan's) coming out in a few weeks. The beta unit is in our shop as we speak and will be tested on a 330Ci on Friday...

-SB

P.S. Your intake shipped yesterday. PM'd tracking #

1 - 20 of 58 Posts