E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my used Gruppe M Carbon/Kevlar Intake that I have installed on my 2002 325i Sedan. The intake sounds great and looks great too. Comes with all parts, including the original box and the manual. Quick install and great upgrade for the price. $320 Shipped, please no low balling I paid a pretty penny for this one.
Serial number and all, will post pics later tonight.

Authentic Carbon/Kevlar Gruppe M Intake $320 Shipped (original box and serial #)

CK

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It is still available, I have had the intake for about a year.

I do not know how much it will cost to send it out of country, if you PM me the address I will find out.

I know it fits the 325i, from my understanding it fits the 325/323/328, please check with the forum search button to verify, it will fit 100% on the 325i, because it was on mine :)

·
Europrojektz East
6,974 Posts
SSJ_Chris said:
It is still available, I have had the intake for about a year.

I do not know how much it will cost to send it out of country, if you PM me the address I will find out.

I know it fits the 325i, from my understanding it fits the 325/323/328, please check with the forum search button to verify, it will fit 100% on the 325i, because it was on mine :)
Yes, you are correct. Gruppe M basically makes 2 kinds of intakes for Non M's - one that fits 323/325/328 ci/i and one that fits 330 ci/i. So yours will definitely fit a 323i/ci, 325i/ci, and 328i/ci.

I should know because I just bought a carbon fiber Gruppe M from a fellow fanatic who had it on his 325ci and it's now on my 323i. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Navin323i said:
Yes, you are correct. Gruppe M basically makes 2 kinds of intakes for Non M's - one that fits 323/325/328 ci/i and one that fits 330 ci/i. So yours will definitely fit a 323i/ci, 325i/ci, and 328i/ci.

I should know because I just bought a carbon fiber Gruppe M from a fellow fanatic who had it on his 325ci and it's now on my 323i. :)

Thanks for the extra info, I am glad to hear that it fits some common BMWs.
The Intake is sitting pretty in its box waiting to be shipped to a lucky buyer.

·
Europrojektz East
6,974 Posts
SSJ_Chris said:
Thanks for the extra info, I am glad to hear that it fits some common BMWs.
The Intake is sitting pretty in its box waiting to be shipped to a lucky buyer.
Just a suggestion... you should update the title of this thread to be "Gruppe M Carbon/Kevlar for 323ci/i, 325ci/i, and 328ci/i (now that you know your intake will fit all these cars. You'll definitely get more people interested in your intake.

Good luck on your sale. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i will find out the cost for shipping to canada today for the canadian buyers, i don't know what i need to do in order to send it out of country, and of course the costs

·
Registered
2003 M3
25 Posts
I think if you send by any international shippers ie: UPS or Purolator...but thats my knowledge though.
Let me know once you find out, still interested in it :) :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like to canada will be about $80 for shipping, that is based on a T2E 1H4, zipcode. And think you still have to pay customs, unsure but you would have to check on that, since that you would have to pay for, and the shipping costs.
Looks like a hefty price to pay for shipping but that is what UPS calculated for a 5lb box
CK

1 - 17 of 17 Posts