BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As part of my parting out, I tried to fit the Grouppe M into my new E60 but id didn't fit:banghead: they now make the E60 MAF build into the friking air box:ben:

So here it is. The only thing the Grouppe M has is a small line (like a small internal crack) on one of the ends :dunno: If you touch it on the outside , you can not feel it:dunno: I'm asking $450 plus shipping :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Hi don,

just to help you out on your sale, Rennsport is having a GB sale for a brand new intake just for $469... you might wanna lower your intake a little since it's used and a little crack

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks eBean , plus shipping it will cost you $500.:eek: I have received quite a few PMs with offers, but I'm waiting a couple more days. Then the highest offer will take it. :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
djsmiggles : rennsports got free shipping for xmas
Great !! just PM me your offers and will see. Otherwise is going to Ebay by tomorrow :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dny : rip off
A grouppe M for $325 :yikes: and you call that rip off? A lot of people will rather have $150 in their pocket :dunno:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
qusix : Will this FIT a 328CI?
Qusix, I'm not sure. One way to know is for you to measure your MAF opening. If it is 3" it will fit. If it is 2 or 2.5" it will not fit

·
-not a mod-
31,408 Posts
Will only fit 330's $350 is an awsome deal people... I would jump all over it if i didn't already have one free bump...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The GROUPPE M intake has been SOLD!!! Thanks to all and Merry Christmas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts