BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get UUC V2 Springs and Rogueengineer Shortshifter. Anyone in for this deal???

Let's set up a group buy these....

:yikes:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Obviously, noone here needs springs anymore. We are the only two, dude. They all had their cars souped up. Dang it.. i hate being the last one.:banghead:

·
Registered
771 Posts
i want those too,yeah we should start some group buy huh? AIYA you start:thumbup:

·
HartgE46
800 Posts
AIYA said:
Obviously, noone here needs springs anymore. We are the only two, dude. They all had their cars souped up. Dang it.. i hate being the last one.:banghead:
You aren't alone man... not all of us are quite there yet. I've been wantin' the UUC Slot Car kit for a while now.
Maybe Robb will read this and hook us wannabe Fanatics up.:thumbup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully We can get this hooked up. Who is serious about buying the V2 UUC springs?

·
Registered
771 Posts
is the V2 UUC springs better than other brand like H&R..etc..?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UUC claims that their springs match the dampening rate of the stock sport shocks or even the regular shocks.

that's why i am picking UUC over H&R

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
AIYA said:
i need some springs too bro. i'm pretty sure i'm going w/ H&R race though. the UUC are way too low in the rear for me. i don't like the slammed look in the rear w/ the front higher.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
"You aren't alone man... not all of us are quite there yet. I've been wantin' the UUC Slot Car kit for a while now. '

COUNT ME IN!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
StreetTrixE4six said:

i need some springs too bro. i'm pretty sure i'm going w/ H&R race though. the UUC are way too low in the rear for me. i don't like the slammed look in the rear w/ the front higher.

I think you can get the vert rear spring and it will drop the rear about .5 in less. Gives a nice racked look.

THis is what I will be doing.

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
Cybertek said:

I think you can get the vert rear spring and it will drop the rear about .5 in less. Gives a nice racked look.

THis is what I will be doing.
if this is true i need to see some pics and i'll consider. thanks, let us know or someone let us know about this.

·
Registered
272 Posts
StreetTrixE4six said:

if this is true i need to see some pics and i'll consider. thanks, let us know or someone let us know about this.
It is true...you can order the spring for the wagon/convertible for your coupe and it will lower it less on the rear (approx. 1" instead of the 1.4"). I will post pics once I get mine installed.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I want slot car kit tooo now that I have the money!!!! LETS do the damn thang!!!:)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys! This is great. Looks like we have a whole bunch of people wanting in for the springs deal..

However, I did some research with a local UUC dealer. To my surprise, they recommendded me to do H&R over UUC Springs. They told me that UUC can sometimes sags. I am confused now.

I got a Sport package, 325i. So is it Sport or Race H&R that i wanna go with??? I know the serial number for non SP is 29484...

What do you guys think ?? UUC springs or H&R???

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Go w/ UUC v2

I got my UUC v2s from 'traumamc' (John) on this board and he gave me a great deal. I got the mixed setup -- sedan/coupe springs in the front, covertible/wagon springs in the rear -- and the drop all around is amazing. I wanted a raked look for my car and that's exactly what the mixed setup offered...the rear is low, but no rediculously low like the regular setup...just perfect. Ride quality is hardly sacrificed, and handling has been improved. GO WITH UUC V2s!! :thumbup:

·
HartgE46
800 Posts
Re: Go w/ UUC v2

suprtran said:
I got my UUC v2s from 'traumamc' (John) on this board and he gave me a great deal. I got the mixed setup -- sedan/coupe springs in the front, covertible/wagon springs in the rear -- and the drop all around is amazing. I wanted a raked look for my car and that's exactly what the mixed setup offered...the rear is low, but no rediculously low like the regular setup...just perfect. Ride quality is hardly sacrificed, and handling has been improved. GO WITH UUC V2s!! :thumbup:
That's exactly what I want... no posting without PIX!!:D

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Sorry...I have no pics of my car. No access to digicam.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts