BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
so even though you get at least 5 people, the rims wont ship for another 2 months?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
so even though you get at least 5 people, the rims wont ship for another 2 months?
Wheels have to be produced and shipped

If I had them in stock, I would ship right away, but i'm doing a group buy for custom offsets for you guys, and that is something that can't be done in a matter of a couple of weeks

-Zoeb

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hows big is the rear lip?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
common people...everyone was talking a big game in the showroom thread last week...where did all yall go now?? I want my rims dammit

·
Registered
694 Posts
..any more takers on this.. it's been kind of quiet in here.. i'm about to jump on this but not sure how long it's going to take to get 5 people.. and plus the 2 months wait to get the wheels.

·
Registered
968 Posts
..any more takers on this.. it's been kind of quiet in here.. i'm about to jump on this but not sure how long it's going to take to get 5 people.. and plus the 2 months wait to get the wheels.
I want in, just dont want to wait forever to get the 5 people, im ready, just waiting to send my $200 no refundable, the OP should just place the order, these will deffinately sell :dunno:

·
Registered
694 Posts
I want in, just dont want to wait forever to get the 5 people, im ready, just waiting to send my $200 no refundable, the OP should just place the order, these will deffinately sell :dunno:
it appears we only need one more person to get this group buy going.. anyone? :hi:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
guys, send your deposits:excited: once theres 4 the last person will come along very shortly...lets get the ball rolling:hi:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
1. hamann330ci - Deposit sent!
2. NO BAG BIMMER- Deposit sent!
3. 2BorNot2B- Deposit awaiting!
4. coolusername- Deposit awaiting!
5. who could it be????????

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
If I get both of your deposits in by thursday, i'll place the order on my weekly order :)

I'll do it without the 5th person.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
1. hamann330ci - Deposit sent! :woot:
2. NO BAG BIMMER- Deposit sent! :woot:
3. 2BorNot2B- Deposit sent!:woot:
4. coolusername- Deposit awaiting! :confused:
5. no need if 4 payed by thursday!!

·
Registered
968 Posts