BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

961 - 972 of 972 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hey what's up.....for some reason I lost nav when I try and reload it said no storage card.... any help please

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi guys!

Is any group buy list open at the moment ?
If not, when you guys organize another group buy list?
And what is the price?
Go to the 6th group buy here: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1037463 it will end by June 12.

Hey what's up.....for some reason I lost nav when I try and reload it said no storage card.... any help please
Why and how did you "reload it"? Have you tried to check your SD card in your computer to see if it is recognizing it? if it is, turn on the unit and reset it by pressing on the reset button, after that install your SD card again and check if it works.

·
Registered
330 Posts
delete

·
Registered
620 Posts
I did that the first time..I did a reset the unit read no card I took it home PC not detecting the card at all...I bought a new chip but what now? My map file gone...now I can't update the time without it going into nav

·
Registered
330 Posts
If your pc is not recognizing the SD card than there is your problem! It's shorted it out, you'll need a new one.

Nav has nothing to do with time, you have to "initialize" the unit going into settings. Unit will keep time regardless if you choose to use gps or not.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I installed Igo on a new chip installed well...like it better..what other apps can we install on our rigs?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I had an issue with mine and pm'ed them but they do not respond to my pm's.
Try them again, sometimes they are slow to respond but will respond. Also, you can send a message in the new group buy instead of this one. They will see it there faster.

961 - 972 of 972 Posts