BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Group Buy is for Carbon Fiber overlaid CS splitters for MTECH II. The price of the splitters is $270 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. I will post photos soon. The splitters will be in house in approximately 2 weeks. Valley Motorweks is a new sponsor to E46Fanatics and will be providing great GB's on goodies as well as performance items.

Paypal $50 to [email protected] to grab a spot on the list. There are only 10 units in the initial delivery.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Who is this Masked Man???????????

vmwerks said:
Thanks guys.. stop hijacking my thread!! :p
J/K!!
:hmm: Walter is that you? :shhh: Happened to be in the neighborhood and took a peek at the new building :thumbup: Gonna be awesome, can't wait :)

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
325 & 55 said:
:hmm: Walter is that you? :shhh: Happened to be in the neighborhood and took a peek at the new building :thumbup: Gonna be awesome, can't wait :)
Hehehe yeah it is me... typical commercial deal hurry up and wait then 6 months later run like hell!! I am going out be there most of the day Friday, I bought a bunch of equipment and will need to be there while it is being sent over from about 4 blocks away. Come on by!

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cncmaster: Got it! Thanks!

BudMan2003: :eeps: yeah it's me! Thanks!

yankis: I am getting photos from the manufacturer as soon as the first units are completed. If the quality is not perfect I will refund your money. I personally inspect each unit before it goes out the door. I would not sell anything that I would not put on my own car!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Is this still by chance still going on? Do we have any pics of the fitment on a coupe?

vmwerks said:

yankis: I am getting photos from the manufacturer as soon as the first units are completed. If the quality is not perfect I will refund your money. I personally inspect each unit before it goes out the door. I would not sell anything that I would not put on my own car!

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
vmwerks said:

Thats a true fanatic :thumbup: :thumbup: .. Sucks that I already ordr my splitters through Pacific BMW.

BUMP for a great seller :bump: :bump:

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
vmwerks said:
:shhh: Cancel the order..... :p
Its too late. I would if I could.. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 157 Posts