BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Group buy is over guys, Thanks to all that participated. Will be ordering Monday morning. Hope you will post photos here, of finished projects!!

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
477 Posts
how much would it cost to get enough to do my roof done.

i wonder if this could be cleared. to look as real as possible

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM's sent

I am not sure about a whole car, I will find out from my guy this Monday morning. The roof is a 4'x5' piece, and you can clear it. thanks

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
There are numerous types of CF. Sorry, for some reasons i cant view the pics. But the closes to CF is CFIII. It is very difficult to wrap and they do not last that long either. I am very interested in this CF if you can specify which type it is. Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i am also interested in some for my roof, but yes which type of cf is this? since itll be on my roof i dont want it to start fading up within 4-6 months, but living in orlando florida, this freaking sun wont help much!!

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is 3M carbon vinyl. According to the supplier, it is made for exterior automotive finish. I only know because this is the reason I am buying some, to do my roof. My supplier tells me he has sold to customers in Dubai, which I believe has more extreme climate than we see in the US. Probably why he told me that. It can also be cleared over, for more durability. Thanks guys:)

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys, If anyone else is interested in this group buy, I am finished with add-ons Saturday. We need to have payment arranged through paypal, by then. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
wlil be having another group buy session? I don't get paid till the 7th >.< If I do somehow come up with the money, what's the paypal addy we send the money too?

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyone interested can send paypal to:

[email protected]

Please put the amount you are needing in the subject line, (example 4'x?). Make sure to add $10 for shipping as this will be shipped in a 48"x2' round tube. I bulk bought the tubes, they were like $1.50 each and that is included in the $10. Thanks

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wlil be having another group buy session? I don't get paid till the 7th >.< If I do somehow come up with the money, what's the paypal addy we send the money too?
I am not sure, I do not know how often you can run group buys. I am willing to organize it, however some forums will only let you do a group buy for the same item, every 3-6 months.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
How much sq ft would I need to wrap a whole car?
Now you are just talking crazy lol

Seriously let me know if your order has not been placed because I will take one 4' by 4' square please.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello all, I have sent pm's out, to all from last night. This is the last day to be involved with this buy. If you are interested, the is plenty of room. There is about 90 ft spoken for, and the roll is 164ft. You will need to funds sent via paypal by 10pm est. I do have my pm's email linked, so I will try to respond asap. Thanks Everyone!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts