E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi E46 Vert Owners! :hi:

I have been a reader of this forum for a month or two now - priceless technical info and entertaining banter! Thank you all!

Anyway I am finally writing to introduce myself and my ride. I got my 2002 6sp M3 Vert back in December (has been the car I've wanted ever since the E46s came out). I finally pulled the trigger when I found this car for sale with the right features for the right price (6sp, heated seats, nav, 19" wheels, wind deflector, great engine, interior and exterior condition).

I would eventually like to make some small performance/aesthetic mods in the future, but right now I am prioritizing my funds for preventative maintenance.

I'm looking forward to reading more posts, contributing when I can, and meeting some of y'all for meet ups, caravans, maintenance days etc. Speaking of this..how many Los Angeles members are on here? Anyone in West LA? I'm in Santa Monica drivin with the top down 95% of the time. :woot: Give me a wave if you see me on the road.

Thanks for the read and have a good one!

The pics below are from a drive in my home state of Arizona.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Welcome from the South Bay. There is a South Bay group on e46f and facebook. Not exactly West LA but close. Nice car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.