BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 517 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I know that most of us have posted in the Greenville Bimmers thread, but it's NC based. This can be our own thread.

I'm hunter. I live over in the Greer area close to Riverside. I drive a 330 sedan on some 19s. My stable includes my 65 karmann ghia and a 07 FJ cruiser on 20" BBS.

Post up Greenville/Spartanburg

·
Registered
394 Posts
There are quite a few around the Greenville/Spartanburg area. I am in and out of Greenville every so often visiting family. If you see a fairly loud Carbon black E46M thats my dad or me. I'm fixing to buy it from him cause I miss it haha, and a C5Z is gonna be pointless when I move up to Maine. I'll be around next weekend if people want to meet up saturday afternoon or evening. Oh and I'm Neal.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I know that most of us have posted in the Greenville Bimmers thread, but it's NC based. This can be our own thread.

I'm hunter. I live over in the Greer area close to Riverside. I drive a 330 sedan on some 19s. My stable includes my 65 karmann ghia and a 07 FJ cruiser on 20" BBS.

Post up Greenville/Spartanburg
i live right by riverside also, I drive a silver 330 sedan all stock (for now) :]
oh and my name is matt

·
Registered
661 Posts
anyone goin to the quaker steak car meet on sunday?? i should be there :]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are quite a few around the Greenville/Spartanburg area. I am in and out of Greenville every so often visiting family. If you see a fairly loud Carbon black E46M thats my dad or me. I'm fixing to buy it from him cause I miss it haha, and a C5Z is gonna be pointless when I move up to Maine. I'll be around next weekend if people want to meet up saturday afternoon or evening. Oh and I'm Neal.
Maine? Do you hunt or are you going to school?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Anyone gonna be out at Quaker steak and lube tonight??? Ill be there for the car show

Sent from my Droid using Bimmer App

·
Registered
661 Posts
ah man it got like rained out cause that big storm, but ill be up there next sunday, its just like a street car meet every sunday night. But I added you on facebook the other day :]

·
Registered
41 Posts
ah man it got like rained out cause that big storm, but ill be up there next sunday, its just like a street car meet every sunday night. But I added you on facebook the other day :]
My name is chris..I live in Spartanburg SC and drive a 330ci on 19s. Where is this Quaker state meet?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hunter, my wife is in the Navy so for right now we are bouncing around quite a bit for her different schools before we head off to Hawaii for a few years. I might be back in Greenville for a few months during the summer though so whenever I get back we should all meet up maybe go up to the blue ridge parkway or something.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hunter, my wife is in the Navy so for right now we are bouncing around quite a bit for her different schools before we head off to Hawaii for a few years. I might be back in Greenville for a few months during the summer though so whenever I get back we should all meet up maybe go up to the blue ridge parkway or something.
That would be awesome!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I'm back in greenville for probably the remainder of the month. Most of you have seen my car, JB 325i.
I'll be in for some local meets. Also, I'm heading to the bf.c sandhills meet on the 29th, so if we want to have a caravan down, I'd be more than happy to organize it.

Also, let me know if anybody needs coding/codes cleared/what not. I have INPA/EDIABAS and NCS expert up and running.
And let me know if you need a set of laser jammers, I have a set of duals in hand so I could cut you a wicked deal

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm back in greenville for probably the remainder of the month. Most of you have seen my car, JB 325i.
I'll be in for some local meets. Also, I'm heading to the bf.c sandhills meet on the 29th, so if we want to have a caravan down, I'd be more than happy to organize it.

Also, let me know if anybody needs coding/codes cleared/what not. I have INPA/EDIABAS and NCS expert up and running.
And let me know if you need a set of laser jammers, I have a set of duals in hand so I could cut you a wicked deal
I'll be installing some coils next week. Anyone up to lend a hand. I have lots of experience with suspension but I would love some other hands to speed it up.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I'll be installing some coils next week. Anyone up to lend a hand. I have lots of experience with suspension but I would love some other hands to speed it up.
I'd love to help, but i'm in Columbia now and unfortunately very busy for the next month. lmk if you still have not installed them in June.

·
Registered
661 Posts

Info on the sandhills meet?? Sandhills Columbia?

1 - 20 of 517 Posts