E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
BABY BANGBUS
1,958 Posts
There's a guy in SF with that colour....3 series ci with M3 rims, reiger rear and some other parts and an acs strip on the side.....dun think he is on the board though. Seen his car around a couple of times.

·
Registered
46 Posts
ACS3 A.R.T said:
There's a guy in SF with that colour....3 series ci with M3 rims, reiger rear and some other parts and an acs strip on the side.....dun think he is on the board though. Seen his car around a couple of times.
I saw that same car in Chinatown 2 weeks ago around Broadway area near the night clubs!!! :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nope. British Racing Green all the way. :) Its actually kinda a BMW. It has a BMW Group sticker right under the bonnet on a piece of plastic.

Edit: I also noticed i have the rotten egg turn indicators in the rear their, they are soon to be changed to clear. Gotta come up with some cash. Also, the front ones, i changed the bulbs so they are also now clear.

·
1,213 Posts
m3on20z said:
haha that your daily beater?...

yup! till the 22nd when i get my 330ci ZHP. Itll probably just be in the garage with the M3 as a back up car. I miiiiiight put an M3 kit with mirrors this summer just for kicks if i can work a good deal with my shop when i give them the new 330 to play with. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.