BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Alpine White
842 Posts
Actually, if it wasn't for that tip, I would have probably seriously considered getting the Greddy as well. It is definitely well made. The finish is probably much better than all the other ones available for our cars. I have Eisenmann on my car, and I like it and all, but the welds could have been cleaner. Also, my stainless steel muffler came with all these stains on it. I've had Greddy on my old car, and the build quality is second to none. Very clean welds, top quality stainless steel, and it sounds great. The Greddy one is probaly the only one that has full piping and replaces both resonators. I think that it would be worth it.

·
Modded ///Member
1,233 Posts
actually europrojektz330 had it on his 323 it looked very well made and sounded decent its just the tip that throws people off its not that bad

·
Unregistered User
446 Posts
Bimmer4life2000 said:
I read a euro magazine and they tested a E36 w/ the Greddy exhaust and it only gave the car 2hp. I think Greddy should stick to Japanese cars.
that's 2 more than most exhausts. :tongue:

·
Invalid User
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you have any pics of europrojektz330's car? i did a search and only found pics of his rims and bodykit. no exhaust pics.

·
Registered
64 Posts
As I recall I think the greddy's required some sort of work to be done to mount the exhaust since unlike typical euro and american cars that use clamps to join exhausts. Most typical Asian cars use a flange and bolt to mount the various segments of exhaust. A much nicer fit and seal in my opinion than slip on and clamp designs.

·
Invalid User
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
anyone have pics of europrojektz330's car with the greddy on it?

anyone in socal have a greddy i can check out?

i guess i can be the socal guinee pig. :eeps:

·
Registered
142 Posts
greddy makes good exhaust but the tip looks fugly
i would recommend Eisenmann for more sound and SS for quieter taste

·
Obey my dog
2,643 Posts
that tip is hideous :eek: if they redesigned it to look nicer i might pick it up. i went through two greddy exhausts (an sp and an evo) on my integra and loved both of them.

·
Invalid User
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
i just ordered one today and should get it by late next week. i don't think the tips look that bad installed, but if they do... they'll be going up in the for sale forum. :eeps:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
OnMDMA said:
i just ordered one today and should get it by late next week. i don't think the tips look that bad installed, but if they do... they'll be going up in the for sale forum. :eeps:

um, wait! i thought they only make them for 323/328! so it shouldn't fit your car! make sure b4 hand!

·
Invalid User
10,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
vehement said:

um, wait! i thought they only make them for 323/328! so it shouldn't fit your car! make sure b4 hand!
already did :thumbup:

GReddy said they haven't updated their website in a while.

·
Registered
855 Posts
The Greddy exhaust is very quiet, eventhough thye replace two resonators... my friend had one on his car...He ended replcing his w/ hamann...and he said the hamann ne is still abit louder:eeps:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts