E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 328i, and i got a hold of a grddy exhaust, just the muffler, it has two inlets and two angle cut outlets, u guys think nit will alright, it actually cost more that the danin muffler and looks alot better. i just hope it wont sound "rice". i work for Comp Tech so i can make the adapters for differance in size. you guys think i should go for it? :thanks:

·
Banned
35 Posts
greddy

i have a friend whom has a greddy exhaust on a 325i and it sounds clean. nice aggressive sound, not overly loud. it doesnt sound rice at all. remember you dont have a honda engine to make it sound ricey. :thumbup: go for it

·
Registered
249 Posts
FrankBmw said:
i have a friend whom has a greddy exhaust on a 325i and it sounds clean. nice aggressive sound, not overly loud. it doesnt sound rice at all. remember you dont have a honda engine to make it sound ricey. :thumbup: go for it
haha... like what frank said.. you don't have a honda so go for it. it'll maybe sound ricey if it was a honda/acura :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.