BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys doing a part out on my black sedan after I traded it in these are some of the parts I raped off the car in the parking lot in my time allotted.
:thanks:
Parts are as follows:
Hamman shifter - $20sold
Hamman e-brake - $20sold
Euro Sliding tray - $20sold
Black 05 ash tray - $10sold
A/c Relocation Single Button Kit - $30
Sedan hitch just hitch nothing else - $50 pending sale..
Black and White carbon fiber roundels front and rear fit sedan pre facelift not sure on facelift - $30 sold
Single Din Dash Kit - $ 10
Double Din Bezel w/ metal brace will post pics later
18"X8.5" VMR MATTE BLACK CSL 1 month old brand new condition - $1,000 sold

I have the whole dash kit, wiring harness, and antenna adaptor for anyone doing a aftermarket cd player upgrade I can hook it up w/ everything you need

The euro tray and ash tray combo is perfect for two toning your interior

pm me with any question willing to do discounts on combined items

easy double din kit, single din kit, or two tone options:woot:

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
how much for just the dash kit i have same double dim in mine but ur dash kit is wayyy more flush looking he did mine all built out and put leather around it

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how much for just the dash kit i have same double dim in mine but ur dash kit is wayyy more flush looking he did mine all built out and put leather around it
You want just the bezel ???? I had to sand it to make it fit my avic f90bt but i think it came out pretty flush everyone complimented me on it I did it my self I think the bezel alone is like 150.00 Ill take 75 shipped for the bezel ready to install on your AVIC i dont know how it would fit with any other unit the AVIC is a lil bit wider

and hamman stuff is still available shifter might be sold the ebrake is still available

·
Registered
28,975 Posts
Wow, that Hamann stuff was sold uber cheap. That ebrake is like 200 bucks alone :wow:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dont worry all XIXIX payment received and will ship out shift knob on Monday ....kami9a sorry XIXXI had dibs i sent you pm with info on this pm me back will refund you or if you want the ebrake its yours if not ebrake is still available

·
Registered
24 Posts
: )
XIXIX, you got payment in an hour or so before me... ill try better next time...
thanks rbrew001, excited about the e-brake handle!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Both items shipped out this morning !!! should receive them soon especially you kami9a since you live just in OC

1 - 20 of 27 Posts