BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I usually post on M3forum, but wanted to share my experience here as well. I had Alex from aaeurotuning.com do the LED angel eyes, fogs, and coding for my vert and i couldnt not be happier with the job and quality. He really knows his stuff and the way he operates and installs really shows knowledge. I have the halogen heads and my expectations for the angel eyes were surpassed. They look great. Between the LED fogs and angel eyes, i have so much light output that i dont even need to turn my heads on anymore. Also the coding for my vert, which included top operation via remote, as well as one touch windows and windows operation via remote, was seemless. I will def be using Alex again in the near future for some other stuff. Its hard to find someone to do work on my car who is genuinely a nice guy and really knows his stuff. Btw, he also follows up with you after the install to make sure everything is ok and working and stands behind his product 100%. I will take and post some pics soon, but i am sure the camera will not do it justice.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Good stuff man. Alex is a great guy. He coded my vert recently and I couldnt be happier. I suggest getting the corner delete mod as well. It looks great when the angel eyes and fogs are on with no corners :drool: He color matched my hid headlights, fogs, and angel eyes PERFECTLY. He has different size/color kits available and will match them on the dot. He did some cars for a few friends of mine who have e46's and e90's all in the same day. I was actually jealous because the E92 328/335 can be coded to have the digital speedometer on the dash as seen in the M3.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was running out of time and since my car is '01, alex has to do the corner delete manually with resistors, so I'll do it another time. Will def look cleaner.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
I was running out of time and since my car is '01, alex has to do the corner delete manually with resistors, so I'll do it another time. Will def look cleaner.
Yep .. Same with my car. It came out perfect and now there are no warnings on the dash. Get that done asap! It will compliment your new lighting setup :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts