BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in my friend's dad brand new e55 yesterday (nice friggin' car) - performance aside however, i was overly impressed with the interior. alacantra (suede-like) roof material, black leather-ette dash with a dope-ass dark gray myrtle wood trim lined with aluminum. Needless to say, I want gray wood trim in my car. Is this even available.....(tried a search)

Also, where can i get OEM STYLE white face gauges and silver gauge rings?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Probably the closest trim to the Merc is available only through BMW Individual; it's called "Anthracite Birch", and its $$$$$ but looks :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think Steve at Eurobuyers was importing them for people, so you might try contacting him.

Good luck!

·
Movin' Easy
213 Posts
2creatv said:
I was in my friend's dad brand new e55 yesterday (nice friggin' car) - performance aside however, i was overly impressed with the interior. alacantra (suede-like) roof material, black leather-ette dash with a dope-ass dark gray myrtle wood trim lined with aluminum. Needless to say, I want gray wood trim in my car. Is this even available.....(tried a search)

Also, where can i get OEM STYLE white face gauges and silver gauge rings?
Check Roundel magazine, they had a company that sells kits w/ gray wood. I'll try to find the link and post it when I get out of the office today.

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,315 Posts
For white gauge faces go to nrauto.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts