E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

These are back for sale. I will do $1025 shipped to a commerical address (thats the only way to get such a large package shipped via UPS or Fedex).

These manual and are not heated. The leather is in perfect condition and only the passenger rear map net piece will need to be replaced. Other than that, they are perfect!

Pictures upon requests..

email me: [email protected]

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Open to reasonable offers (remember shipping is $100 or so...), so if you are going to say $500, save the space on the internet and don't waste both of our time.

Seriously, I'm sick of these seats sitting in my basement.. motivated to sell ASAP..
:yikes: :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no, and I wouldn't sell them to you... I remember you, you said you wanted them and was all ready to pay for them and never contacted again... sorry, i don't deal with people like that...and for $400, they can sit in my basement forever!

·
Registered
60 Posts
timexp99 said:
for $400, they can sit in my basement forever!
Certinly sounds like thats where they will stay then, since no matter how many times you post it, no-one is willing to pay what you want for them, even after you lowered your asking price all of about 10% from your orginal price.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jaguar said:
Certinly sounds like thats where they will stay then, since no matter how many times you post it, no-one is willing to pay what you want for them, even after you lowered your asking price all of about 10% from your orginal price.

Seriously, I'm not going to give away anything.. people get $800 shipped for manual M3 seats with cloth..and Sansun got $1025 shipped for his exact same set so I really don't see how my price is out of wack..

I don't think I should get lower than $1025 shipped but willing to let me go for a reduced price... $400 shipped is insulting....and I'm sure you would feel the same way especially when you stated that $500 or lower is a waste of time. Someone is going to get a great set of seats, at a reasonable price but I'm not the shelter, I don't give things away! Thanks for your post!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
timexp99 said:
Seriously, I'm not going to give away anything.. people get $800 shipped for manual M3 seats with cloth..and Sansun got $1025 shipped for his exact same set so I really don't see how my price is out of wack..

I don't think I should get lower than $1025 shipped but willing to let me go for a reduced price... $400 shipped is insulting....and I'm sure you would feel the same way especially when you stated that $500 or lower is a waste of time. Someone is going to get a great set of seats, at a reasonable price but I'm not the shelter, I don't give things away! Thanks for your post!
to make the "masses" happy and allow me to move on with my life, $775 shipped is the current price.. this way, I never have to deal with this again!! These seats were falsely advertised and basically I got scammed and the person disappeared.. and now they have made me act in a way that I'm not comfortable with, so they need to go at $775 SHIPPED, so you are basically getting a set of seats for 675 which is too good to be true! Thats as low as it goes... sorry to anyone that disagrees with the price, but its a steal and a good buy.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
timexp99 said:

to make the "masses" happy and allow me to move on with my life, $775 shipped is the current price.. this way, I never have to deal with this again!! These seats were falsely advertised and basically I got scammed and the person disappeared.. and now they have made me act in a way that I'm not comfortable with, so they need to go at $775 SHIPPED, so you are basically getting a set of seats for 675 which is too good to be true! Thats as low as it goes... sorry to anyone that disagrees with the price, but its a steal and a good buy. :yikes:

·
Registered
101 Posts
timexp99 said:

i just got m3 power heated seats for $700 so what people do you know ?

·
Registered
435 Posts
fstazzwhip said:
i just got m3 power heated seats for $700 so what people do you know ?
Um no, quote from this thread below: <a href="http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=210479">http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=210479</a>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:

M3 Seats!!!

I just purchased these seats,but ended up selling my car before they were even installed. Seats are from an 03 m3 and are black nappa leather w/ cloth inserts. They are manual controlled, but are heated. They are in really great condition. The ///m emblem in head rest is a sticker. Please no low ball offers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And according to that thread you were the buyer...so if you bought BealeAss's seats they are heated and they are manual so what people do you know?

Either way both prices are good for manual seats heated or not, but genarally the power/heated ones go for a lil more.

Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
espresso330 said:
What do you mean the seats were falsely advertised and that you were scammed. Whats wrong with the seats?
meaning, when I bought them they were advertised as power and photos that I recieved of them were of power seats.. and then this person disappeared and phone numbers don't work and emails dont work.. didn't buy them on this site, somewhere else... just trying to clean up my basement right now...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts