BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a totally subjective question, but I have to choose a color soon and i cannot decide between these two. It will be on a 325i sedan. I am leaning towards Gray Green because it looks damn good to me, subtle but not so quite and definitely rare.
Biggest Pro is that its a lot more easier to maintain than OB, (i am lazy i admit)

If i got Gray Green, it would be Gray Green with black interior.

Orient Blue on the other hand was what I had wanted to get for the longest time, before I saw Gray Green. Plusses are that it looks damn sexy at night, really sharp looking color, but i heard that it is a ***** to keep totally clean looking.

Any Suggestions? here's some pictures for thought

and of course Jeff's car

Thanks guys! this is a tough tough decision, I can't lose either way but I want it all! lol

·
Bavarian Motor Slave
1,518 Posts
good call showing a stock green versus Jeffs Orient Blue. :confused:

Either way, Orient Blue. That was my second choice. It is so distinctive, not many cars are in that color.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL well i didnt have any other pictures of gray green. it is damn rare, but it is a knockout in real life. Anybody care to show a stock orient blue?

·
Town Clown
15,031 Posts
Both hot colors - I've got Orient Blue and love it, but you're right about keeping it clean - every once in awhile, I want to kick myself in the arse for not getting titanium silver. I'd say if you have *any* aversion to washing your car on almost a weekly basis, go with the gray-green.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
honestly, i have a Opal Blue (almost orient, but not as lush or deep) mercedes ml320 and i wash it like, once every 2 months LOL. I tried to keep up, but within a week everything specks on it and I begin to cry

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
go with the gray/green

hide the dirt a lot better than darker color. so if you are lazy like me get that color and it looks nice to
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
Orient Blue 3 said:
1 more if the first one didn't help. Their old but I hope it helps you make the right decision and get ORIENT BLUE! :lmao:
hi i have carbon black but it looks just like your beauty its a dark blue and dirt shows very soon after washing it. but your baby looks very hot and sexy to
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Mod Squad
10,843 Posts
I've got to vote orient blue, I almost would have gotten my own Ci in orient, if I hadn't seen Carbon Black at the dealership.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is such a win win situation, but why does nobody ever get gray green? It looks like a fantastic color to my eyes, and i definitely know why everyone digs orient blue. I just really suck at keeping the car clean, and i'm almost certain my orient blue will dull after two weeks

1 - 20 of 53 Posts