E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up guys. I'd like to offer my services to you fellow fanatics. Money is tight and I'm looking for some odd jobs here and there. I am very advanced with Adobe Photoshop along with Adobe Illustrator and decent with AutoCAD. I design mostly Club Flyers but aside from that, I have designed big event flyers, business cards, Website backgrounds/images, Blueprints for houses(AutoCAD), and I have edited/touched up images for a modeling agency. These are just a few things I have done over time to make some extra cash. If anyone needs anything to be done, my prices are EXTREMELY reasonable and I make sure everything is done on time. Just trying to get my name out there guys, help me out!

PM me if anyones interested! :hi:

Here are a few pictures of my latest work:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Best of luck nice work

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Yo Benny check out my sig. Are you good with photo editing like that, as well as Just Hd photo editing as well?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I may have some CAD work for you.. Pm me contact info and rates.. I run a construction company and I'm always having to make egress plans for fire evac. Is this something u can do.?

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yo Benny check out my sig. Are you good with photo editing like that, as well as Just Hd photo editing as well?
Yes, I'm good with stuff like that!

I may have some CAD work for you.. Pm me contact info and rates.. I run a construction company and I'm always having to make egress plans for fire evac. Is this something u can do.?
Pm'ed!

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
guys I'll respond to everything later tonight, I have enormous work load with school. Don't worry, I got all of your PMs and sal i'll give you a call asap.

THANKS! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,449 Posts
Those are some nice flyers you got there. Good luck with this Benny.

·
Registered
314 Posts
We need some flyers designed, please call me tomorrow
347-644-5363
Leo

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 69 Posts