E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed the CF headlight trim manufactured by 'carbonworks' and :yikes: WOW:yikes: did it turn out badda$$
Major props to Alan and his crew at carbonworks...the quality is insane:bow:

Attachments

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,857 Posts
REPOST!!! lol. just messin. looks awsome. those are one of my favoriot mods. just dont turn into a CF Whore like me...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lilherc79 said:
REPOST!!! lol. just messin. looks awsome. those are one of my favoriot mods. just dont turn into a CF Whore like me...
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ...i already am turning into one:cry: I am addicted to CF...i want to have everything made in CF now:bawling:

·
Banned
942 Posts
Looks amazing Tommy:thumbup: My mod didn't come on Friday:bawling: It'll be here on Monday though;) Take more pics of your ride.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Are those the MST-Wiesmann ones?? Where did you get them?? Thanks in advance...

·
is now a 2L! woot!
262 Posts
how much was it?

·
Registered
53 Posts
whoops :tongue: how do you get in touch with carbon works, do they have a website?

·
Banned
942 Posts
If I remember correctly, Tommy told me they were working on one and that it should be up very soon. You can try pming crummie, he might have a phone number.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,857 Posts
those garts go for around 300-400. FDs is 400.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Any pictures of the whole car with the inserts from different angles?

It looks pretty sharp. I had black originally, then I did the DIY silver paint job...but the C/F looks pretty sharp.

I'm sure it's more than I'm willing to blow on headlight inserts, but it does look unique.:thumbup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
the Cf looks great :thumbup: thanks for the info...by inserts do you mean you have to open up the headlight units and replace them physically, or does it come with them CF already in place??

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
KaOTiKM3 said:
the Cf looks great :thumbup: thanks for the info...by inserts do you mean you have to open up the headlight units and replace them physically, or does it come with them CF already in place??
the install is really easy. You take out the lights all together and take off the clear plastic cover and the insert just pops out and the CF one pops in. its sooooo easy:thumbup:

·
Steelblue Zim Zimma
548 Posts
just sent them a E-mail see what they say as far as pricing

1 - 20 of 36 Posts