E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Flex UK Style
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long time coming and finally got around (afford) to buy the complete CF interior. Big thanks to Teddy for supplying.

Still need to do he rear arm rests but I need some help on those

Some pics

Truly don't know why, but this is my favourite piece

·
Flex UK Style
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure he can get LHD as well. He can also subsidise the cost if you prefer on an exchange basis, you give your old trim in exchange for the CF, black or silver.

Drop him a line on [email protected] I'm sure he'll help you out

·
'a certain moderator'
35,434 Posts
dang, on a vert, that stuff must shimmer so well on a nice sunny day!

good work, looks excellent!

·
Registered
562 Posts
ya'Allah that is so HOTTT!

how much for LHD cars?
thansk!

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,226 Posts
Awesome, some sports seats would finish off that interior nicely.

·
Flex UK Style
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the comments guys.

Tpzblu, you are SO right. About 3 weeks ago, I was bidding on ebay for a complete M3 leather interior, doorcards, headrests, front and rear EVERYTHING in Imola Red, but I got sniped at the last second :( B_astards.

LIL Raja, drop teddy a line on the e-mail address I gave to Budman :)

PS323, not going to get the silver CF guage overlay, I really don't like it, I've seen it in person in both silver and black and it just looks wrong. I've done the silver guages and the rings so that's the dash sorted I reckon.

Simsima, I'll let you know about the shimmer in Spring :) whether sucks hairy monkey balls right now :(

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,226 Posts
BigFas said:
thanks for the comments guys.

Tpzblu, you are SO right. About 3 weeks ago, I was bidding on ebay for a complete M3 leather interior, doorcards, headrests, front and rear EVERYTHING in Imola Red, but I got sniped at the last second :( B_astards.

:(

Sorry to hear best of luck with your search I think your car would look great with Imola red or some other rarer interior color.

·
Registered
239 Posts
///ACS330Ci said:
Looks good :thumbup: Is that the ACS kit or something else?
doesn't look like the acs kit. If you look at the first or fourth pic, on the left of the passenger side dash trim there would be the acs logo.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
smg-steve said:
doesn't look like the acs kit. If you look at the first or fourth pic, on the left of the passenger side dash trim there would be the acs logo.
I tried, but not really a close enough pic of the area where ACS puts the logo. I've seen a couple of the kits where the ACS logo came out really light and kinda crappy considering how expensive the ACS kit is.

·
Registered
239 Posts
///ACS330Ci said:
I tried, but not really a close enough pic of the area where ACS puts the logo. I've seen a couple of the kits where the ACS logo came out really light and kinda crappy considering how expensive the ACS kit is.
really? I've never seen that before. I know that over time the silver cf acs kit tends to turn yellowish though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts