·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
I was gonna get those too but I'm holding out for some CF one's

How do you like the feel of them, way better than stock? :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice. I bought a set of those from him too which came in the mail yesterday. Got them in plain brushed aluminum, but I may have to get them black anodized.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was gonna get those too but I'm holding out for some CF one's

How do you like the feel of them, way better than stock? :)
I donno I think i like the stock feel a little better because when u grab the paddles ur fingers slip into the paddles a bit better making you feel like you have better grip....as for cf ones I hope you do not get the delsa ones because I hear they do not fit.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have been driving with a set of silver/aluminum paddles since I got my CPO 03.5 a year ago. Put them on within a day of getting the car, never looked back. These work nicer, especially in when making lots of turns.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Btw special thanks ///jtm3 for driving to my house in the middle of the night and fixing it! :thumbsup:
No problem racer!! Anytime.. I like pissing your rich neighbors off with my exhaust while come up your hill... Vroooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm.. :excited:

·
Registered
720 Posts
i like them but im worried when the car sits in the sun they will get extreamly hot .so ill wait for the carbon ones as well.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
I donno I think i like the stock feel a little better because when u grab the paddles ur fingers slip into the paddles a bit better making you feel like you have better grip....as for cf ones I hope you do not get the delsa ones because I hear they do not fit.
Thanks for the heads up :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts