E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He stopped me right outside my work building because I didnt have a front plate and my rear plate reg. sticker was not changed. He let me go with a warning, this is the first time I got stopped since I got the car 1.5 yrs ago.....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ive been driving w/o front plate since i got the car in Nov, plus my integra has had no front plate for 3+years (only day of inspection)
No hassles :thumbup:

Mike

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,661 Posts
i know about n.j. with tint

they are very strict with the limo tint. on the front side windows.
the state troopers look for those cars alot. when coming out of a concert .when you are going back towards staten island. in the
middle of winter. you will see almost all sporty cars. with their front windows down driving from the concerts to the tolls and that is a distance. now i wonder why that is lollllllllllllll
bobm3 :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
227 Posts
yeah, damn NJ. I want to put a euro plate on the front, but I am worried about that ONE time I come home from a bar and they pull me over...:slap:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Bill97Z what area in N J did it happen? I want to avoid it.I'm also traveling around without the front plate.
Thanks
vern

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Happened in Paramus off rt 17. The registration sticker bothered him more, but he said if i dont get it on he will ticket me next time!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts