E46 325/330
Dual Square Tip $440
Dual DTM tips $465
Dual Tip Round Flat Angled Edge $415

E46 323/328
Dual Tip Square $435
Dual Tip Round $405
Dual DTM $460

Available for all cars, for other applications just email me for more information

if your serious let me know email me over at
title it REMUS GB
[email protected]

·
Registered
11,269 Posts
I'm interested, but I need to find some sound clips of the exhaust first, where can I find them???

·
Registered
11,269 Posts
RichP said:
Chop,
go for this, its a nice setup, and if it turns out too quiet, we can remove a resonator.
true Rich, I've always heard good things about remus, but I would really like to hear a sound clip first. with the resonators on :thumbup:

·
Nikkei is a $lut.
45 Posts
bimmerchop said:
I'm interested, but I need to find some sound clips of the exhaust first, where can I find them???

you can find sound clips on the REMUS site...

they only have it for the 320 though....

but still sounds awesome

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sheefo2k said:
anyupdates on the m3 mirors
i think Sam is just waiting for an update to come in...i dont know

as for pictures do a search or go to remus's website i dont have any soundclips i was just providing info so we can get some exhausts!

i think thats the cheapest price m3 exhaust ive ever seen

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Anyone know if Remus does quad exhausts for the regular 3 series? I was going to get a custom quad exhaust, but Remus sounds so damn good and LOOKS so damn good that if they make a quad, I'm IN.

Bart

·
name's PHIL
6,066 Posts
dang thats a cheap fukin price for the exhasut :D .....I've got the Remus too 2x84 mm............it sounds schweeeeet, when u start the car up, it growls for a bit, a minute or so later, its nice and quiet.........ofcourse when your cruising on the highway its mean again:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
if i do agree for this gb, when will i recieve the exhaust? im interested in the dtm tips one... but i need to search for some pics and sound clips first.... ill let you know.... BTW DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT IS A BOLT ON?

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
SiLvaC32 said:
remus should be a direct bolt on!
so basically i dont have to do any cutting of my stock exhaust? sorry im a newb when it comes to exhausts... my car is leased so i cant make any "pernament" modifications to the car... thanks

·
Banned
543 Posts
You have to cut the factory pipes to install the Remus. The Remus just slides over the factory pipes. It is really easy to replace when returning your car for the lease. Most places don't even care if you leave the exhaust on there.

In terms of delivery time, as soon as the Group Buy closes and the muffler that is ordered is in stock then it will ship out within a day or two.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts