E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THANKS AGAIN to AIYA for his ingenuity, time, and effort in making this MOD possible. :thumbup:

I have longed to get the ugly yellowness of my parking lamps to stay off when my Bi-Xenons are turned on. I just like the clean look of having only the xenons on.

Now when my headlights are on, only the xenons are lit. The front parking lamps remain off and only blink when I signal. And the best part is, there is no indicator that my blinkers are out on the instrument cluster!

This is a great MOD for anyone who wants that clean look. It is well worth the money, time and little effort (on your part) to get it done. Just contact AIYA for the details.

Sorry, I am not able to provide pictures of my car due to the fact that I do not have a digi cam.

BtW>> My sidemarkers stay off also and only blink when signaling.

THANKS MUCH AIYA!

:D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Great job...

Now my question is did you manage to retain the road side warning marker? Ie...when you flip the turn signal stalk either way when the car is off, does the corresponding front marker light come on?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.