BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The front was a .8 drop and the rear was a .25 drop. And this is before I drove it so it might settle in a little bit more....

BEFORE (sport springs)....

AFTER........

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
Your rear looks high still. I just got mine dropped today on H&R race springs, from Sport OEM springs, and my rear is alot lower.

EDIT: NVM, i just read the drop distances in original post.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your rear looks high still. I just got mine dropped today on H&R race springs, from Sport OEM springs, and my rear is alot lower.

EDIT: NVM, i just read the drop distances in original post.
Actually, these pics were taken after I dropped the car and pulled in and out of the shop. Once I drove it home tonight, it seemed like it went down a little more?!?

·
Banned
423 Posts
Looks nice, clean drop ftw!:yikes:

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
lookin good!

Teins don't really settle that much. I just recently got my C/Os installed!

TEIN FTW!

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Much better, great job. It will settle a little more. Your drop looks alot like mine now.

With Koni adjustable shocks, does your car go lower?

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
Much better, great job. It will settle a little more. Your drop looks alot like mine now.

With Koni adjustable shocks, does your car go lower?
No.

The car looks great. It should settle right after you take it out for a spin(5 min driver around town). After that, it's very minimal.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No.

The car looks great. It should settle right after you take it out for a spin(5 min driver around town). After that, it's very minimal.
I've got a 10 minute drive home and it looks like it went down a hair more so after the drive???
I'll take some pics tomorrow to compare...

·
Registered
677 Posts
looks good but if you ask me the sport springs did same job as the tein and bet you that your ride is stiffer way more than the sport springs. Just my opinion coz i have a nissan 180SX and its rides like hell so stiff. But when i take it down the track is different story but daily driving is a HELL!!!

Personal opinion but your veichle looks sweet!!!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts