E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a student at USC, and I parked my car at the parking lot, and i came back after a long day of classes, and someone had jacked my two side emblems that are in the side fenders. If I find them, they will be killed... Anyways, can anyone tell me where I can order these? at a cheap price... thanks...

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
is the whole grill on the side missing? maybe it is time to upgrade to CF if thats the case... :pimpin:

sucks to hear they got jacked...

-brendan

·
99% Stock
862 Posts
BMWERKEN said:
Either your local dealer or from pacific/circle bmw/cutter motors. My sister goes to USC and drives a 4runner and has never had a theft problem? I am thinking about going there, is there a lot of car damage or is this an exception?
You gotta be careful about parking in Socal, its best to try to make your car as anonymous as possible. Sometimes parking far away by yourself and esp taking up two spaces in places filled with haters (like movie theaters) will get you noticed and keyed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Damn that sux bro...i got a friend that goes there with a Range...and he says theres reallie no prob with theft...sucks that there is cuz its a fricken private skul

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it's not that bad i don't think... and it's not like they keyed it... they just jacked the emblems... know where i can get them replaced?

·
Registered
63 Posts
RoyKimGT said:
I'm a student at USC, and I parked my car at the parking lot, and i came back after a long day of classes, and someone had jacked my two side emblems that are in the side fenders. If I find them, they will be killed... Anyways, can anyone tell me where I can order these? at a cheap price... thanks...
that sucks bro! infact iam afraid of parking my car around that area. Last time it got egged:rolleyes:

·
DON'T F^CK WITH ME
302 Posts
Of course she is not going to have problems with a 4runner Its not flashy. Most guys are jealous of the M3.

Not trying to be a dick. But you know how it is w/bmw's
My friend goes to UCSB and someone Put a nail in his tire. He drives a E34 540i M5 look alike.

·
is now a 2L! woot!
260 Posts
u shuld probably just get it from the dealer. mine got jacked at my school too. it costs about 35 at the dealer. and they replace the WHOLE gill. they dont have JUST the smalllll emblems.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.