BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent some $$ on a new Eisenmann Quad Exhaust. check my sig! It isn't loud enough so i am getting the pipes.. I don't think there are any performance improvements tho. It is Lighter than the Stock Exhausts.. No annoying sound inside the car which is good!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I had a custom cut out for that side. Was planning to paint it silver but i think black looks better now.

·
like ma bell, i got the...
1,225 Posts
i would like to do this but i would only cut into the bumper if i knew that black piece was replacable. I think it is but, I am not sure. Can you confirm?

about the exhaust: is there a muffler on the left with 2 short pipes to the left exit and two long pipes to the right exit?

do the different length paths matter?

Did you have to perform any modification to the underside of the car?

was the kit bolt on, or was welding required? How is the suspension hung from the right side?

Thanks!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The black piece could be removed from your rear bumper without cuttings. You can get it replaced if you screw up.

To the right side is 1 pipe and 2 tips. Fitting is easy as they designed it so you dont have to weld it(Except for pipe joints) You can just bolt it on. But I recommend you to weld the pipe joints(Not to the car).

I will post some pictures of the bottom of the car later!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts