BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sean from SS mag saw my car at SuperLap Battle and we spoke a bit about my car and he was interested in shooting it but needs to get the ok since its not what they usually shoot. Fast forward a week later they got the ok to shoot, drove out our local canyon road and did a quick shoot. Sean is an awesome photographer and is super chill, if you guys need something shot you can contact him directly if you need some professional work!

Click the link if you want to read the text from the article and see my full mod list!

Article link: http://www.superstreetonline.com/features/sstp_1103_2001_bmw_m3/index.html

Seans page:
http://seanklingelhoefer.com/blog/

Photos from the article...

·
Registered
156 Posts
I love 99.9 percent of your ride! But why does your shifter look like a burnt corn dog???? Besides that I am super jeleous. That is a master piece.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
unbelievably hot. tremendous sense of purpose.

·
Registered
513 Posts
u installed different colored wheels for the shoot? or are they suppose to be like that?

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,189 Posts
congtr on the feature

well deserved.. ride is off the hook. can you let me know what numbers are you pushing with the blower...keep up the fine mod'ing....race style...
bob :thumbsup::woot::thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,853 Posts
Why have an airscoop with no airbox :hmm:
It's not an airscoop, it's a vent. This allows the hot air that has passed through the oil cooler/radiator a place to exit. Which does two things, allows for better cooling and creates a low pressure area under the hood creating aerodynamic downforce. Vented hoods actually are for more than just looks.

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,734 Posts
nice catch can!

·
Registered
9,592 Posts
God that is such a beast! Great pics, your sig is my favorite.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts