E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
that's will prolly cost a fortune. i got hit in the passenger-side-rear not too long ago, and the cost to fix was around $7,000.

damage/repairs:
-two rear rims and tires (bbs ch, s-03's)
-FIXED and RE-PAINTED the rear quarter panel
-passenger-side airbag deployed
-driver side rocker-panel damage, replaced driver-side skirt
-new rear suspension
-new rear axle
-new passenger-side control-arm
-wheel alignment

our cars are MAD expensive to fix. oem parts are friggin super expensive dude. sounds like you have more damage than i had. good luck. if your front airbags didn't deploy then you prolly have no engine damage, and the frame *should* be okay...

good luck. take it to a good place, and don't cut any corners...that's what insurance is for, and if you go to a crappy or average place, your car will NEVER be the same.
NO ONE (not even myself, sometimes) can tell that i was ever in an accident.

again, good luck

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
That sucks, what a royal pain. Modding time tho!

Women should be banned from driving, or at least their insurance rate must be higher than men!
:lmao: :lmao:

That goes for Boston Asians too.

Chip-

·
Registered
132 Posts
carguy84 said:
That goes for Boston Asians too.

Chip- [/B]
hold up lol not all asians are bad drivers...FOBS are bad drivers drivin on the wrong side of tha road and s*** lol

For the Houston locals...drivin down bellaire near the beltway...china town...lots of FOBS

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
hold up lol not all asians are bad drivers
yes I know, all the bad ones just seem to be concentrated in boston. Been hit by 3(THREE) and one of the times I was a pedestrian STANDING ON A SIDEWALK.....

Chip-

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,396 Posts
LOL thats messed up ..but no haters plz..that is for everyone i don't care who and what the you are..as long as you coo ...we coo but ofcourse we gotta keep it real.. uhh ok... .02

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
OK, but if you ask me, they can make Chinatown into a parking lot if it means no more trips to the hospital for me! :p

Chip-

·
Registered
708 Posts
Sounds like an $8k job. Damn those airbags, they never go off.. That would have totaled the car for sure, cause the drivers side is about $2700.

I was hit by a ford truck on the drivers side wheel well and it knocked out my entire suspension on that side. Total cost to fix $14,514.98. The parts for our cars are very expensive:yikes:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts