BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...yeh baby

these two arrived today :woot:

cf engine cover off ebay (taiwan) - excellent quality and very good weave, not sure whether the holes will line up yet

....and the tekarbon front lip :bow:

This is a beautiful piece, flawless weave and pre-drilled holes will make install easy. Not sure if it's a fibre glass mould with CF wrap or a straight CF piece - it is very light

this pic shows how extremely thin it is - so hopefully i wont have any driveway clearance issues this time 'round :eek:

rounded up-swept edges just like hamann lip

·
Euro tuner
3,532 Posts
yeh that's a rear off the murci - which is wearing the roadster wheels now

im in north melb, right on the edge of the cbd - really good view being on the corner and above the buildings opposite

hahaha weird pic but you get the jist

You are quite short :p

·
Registered
877 Posts
you are quite old :p
Snap!

Sam isn't short, I heard his nickname at School was "The Tower of Terror" .. Either that or maybe his stage dancing name :pimpin:

Love the width of the original Murcielago Rim, I'm glad to see that you put it to good use. The roadster rims look unreal in the flat dark grey colour too!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Sam one other question regarding the CF lip, I would assume due to the thickness that it is complete carbon as opposed to laid over fibre glass? What were they worth?

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sam one other question regarding the CF lip, I would assume due to the thickness that it is complete carbon as opposed to laid over fibre glass? What were they worth?
having a good look at it, it is fibre glass with a cf wrap - you can tell because the back edge is painted black just like the hamann rep lips

i paid 350 USD for the lip but Bobz organised the pickup and shipping for me through his companies UPS account because it's too big to airmail through consumer UPS/FedEX etc. Shipping cost me ~300 AUD

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Snap!

Sam isn't short, I heard his nickname at School was "The Tower of Terror" .. Either that or maybe his stage dancing name :pimpin:

Love the width of the original Murcielago Rim, I'm glad to see that you put it to good use. The roadster rims look unreal in the flat dark grey colour too!
the gunmetal suits depending on color of the car imo

im partial to the high gloss silver finish - in the flesh it looks like a 3D clear coat, not sure what process they use

1 - 20 of 354 Posts