E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was during rush hour on the 5 freeway... i was heading to alhambra for an haircut from school in irvine... while i was enjoying my time in my car, listening to music, the car behind me rear ended me... :ben: although she kept apologizing bout it, and i was able to manage my temper, deeply inside, im still kinda pissed off... so now my rear bumper has 2 phat holes on it (from her front license plate screw i assume)... though the damage is not severe, but my baby doesnt look good anymore. now heres the question for y'all, if i only get the 330i sport package rear bumper, and keep front and sides stock, would it look weird? i kinda wanna get the phatter 330 SP rear instead of just the regular rear bumper... any opinion or pic would help :)
once again, :ben: :banghead: :bawling: :mad: ... excuse me i just wanna express my angryness

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
Mtech rear and Eisenman Quad Exhaust... (i'm SURE the accident probly screwed your stock exhaust up.... :thumbup: )

-brendan

·
Registered
543 Posts
simsima325 said:
Mtech rear and Eisenman Quad Exhaust... (i'm SURE the accident probly screwed your stock exhaust up.... :thumbup: )

-brendan
:thumbup: :banghead: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanx for advice guys.... here are some response:

1) hows the m techiq rear look like? i think i know how it looks like but not sure... can someone post pic for it? for sedan btw

2) i didnt f00ked that beetch up... cuz it was on valentines day and i tried to maintain my mood :luv:

3) shes actually pretty hot... and guess what? i GOT HER DIGITS!!! :lmao: :pimpin:

·
Registered
28 Posts
"[email protected]#k slittin her throat, cut this b!tch's head off!!!"

complements of Eminem

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
get the m-tech rear...you can get them to replace the whole bumper...its sometimes cheaper then trying to repair that...i only had a scratch in my rear when i got rear eneded but it was a 02 with 500 miles and I got enough money to get the front as well, cause the insurance apraiser was dumb and said they were gonna risk me sueing and there might be damage under the bumper into the frame...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts