E46 Fanatics Forum banner
21 - 40 of 232 Posts
jeremye30 you live in GA?!?! How have I never seen your car before?
Yeah, I go to UGA and work in Gainesville, so I am mostly between those two areas.

Nice work! I wouldn't change a damn thing.:clap:
Thanks! Unfortunately, I will be changing to an M3 front bumper soon. The CSL did not last very long at this height, and is pretty much trashed.

i love red bmws, wouldn't have it any other way.. but unfortunately none of my 3 bmws i've had/have are red... :( ONE DAYYYY

Apologizing in advance for the lame driveway/neighborhood shots

First week of ownership (Already installed black kidneys)

Few months later, added a trunk spoiler and traded my Style 96's for Style 72's

More up to date pics, clears, angel eyes, color matched trunk handle, Mtech 2, M5 reps, and not pictured but black headliner

(Yea, I put the clears back on)

Four?! In all honesty, how was the maintenance compared to a regular E46? Thats the one thing scaring me away from wanting an E46 M3 after my 325i
No real difference I'd say. Granted there's a lot of differences in the drivetrain and powertrain, they're very similar. I had to replace similar suspension components on my 330 as I did on my M3s. Front control arm bushings, rear trailing arm bushing, rear subframe micro-crack on my latest M3.. I did have a VANOS seal issue on that same M3 right before my Inspection II.

Biggest maintenance; Gas, Tires and Brakes. A fair trade off for power I feel. :clap:

After I got my first M3, I never looked back.

01 330Ci 5speed Tit Silver
03 M3 SMG Mystic Blue (HATE THE SMG DAILY DRIVING)
05 M3 6speed ZCP Imola
05 M3 6speed Imola

21 - 40 of 232 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.