BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. What type of lights do u recomend for the blinkers. Looking for the white light which matches the xennons but isnt tinted blue. any recommended brand names??
2. Was it an option to have auto tilt for the side mirrors, if so how do u activate it. I have a 99 and dont know if i have it. fully loaded btw with the rain sensor, power seats etc.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
508 Posts
A lot of people like the BL Hybrid lights for side markers. They make ones that are coated with "liquid metal" silver $hit so you can't see the blue. They aren't too blue, more clear. Close to HID.

Your mirror select swtich need to be set to the driver's side for your mirrors to tilt!!

Edit: The bulbs are called Polarg B1 Hybrid Visual

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PortlandDinan3 said:
Your mirror select swtich need to be set to the driver's side for your mirrors to tilt!!
I have tried that and for some reason it doesnt work, maybe the dealer has to activate it or i just dont have it :sad:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Not sure then, maybe the 99's didn't have it. I would doubt it though since they had that feature in the late '80's in some of their cars. I had a '00 328i and it had it and my '01 has it as well. I thought it was standard with sport package and/or premium package leather seats in all E46's!!

Oh, and here are the Polarg bulbs. I was bored and decided take a pic.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool thanks:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts