E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Eagle F1 GS-D3's!

Cecil328i said:
Are these tires any good? Im really close to ordering them in the next few weeks, all four. $348 for all tires then mounting i have no idea on the price. So are they good?
Goodyear makes allot of different Eagle tires, but the aforementioned is the best tire I've owned to date. If you haven't already, go to www.tirerack.com and view the Eagles and definately the F1 GS-D3's, the Number 1 rated Max Performance radial. Also "Search" the tire & wheel forum for Fanatic reviews of this tire also. Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Cecil328i said:
yea i searched tirerack first, but im deciding on the GT-HR's just because of the many reviews and the ratings it has gotten. the price is nice as well.

Its a great tire *for* an H rated all season tire, but as a group this catagory will not have a great deal of performance and handling. Just make sure you know what you're getting yourself into.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Cecil328i said:
Are these tires any good? Im really close to ordering them in the next few weeks, all four. $348 for all tires then mounting i have no idea on the price. So are they good?
I wouldn't have thought you could get any 4 tires for our cars for that much!

I've heard great things about the F1 GS-D3's, but they seem to be eternally "out-of-stock". I have had very good luck with my S03's.

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,293 Posts
You would have to kill me before I'd let you near my BMW with all-season tires.

I have F1 GS-D3's and they are an awesome tire for the summer months or if you live where it doesn't snow.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
snows probably around 4-5 times a year here max but when it does my car doesnt enjoy it. rain is very frequent here, almost everyday during the summer sometimes. anyway, im not getting those gt-hrs found another eagle tire that is $325 with mounting and balancing at the Goodyear shop downtown.

·
Registered
348 Posts
$325 for a set of 4 tires? Are they even ZR tires?

Cecil328i said:
snows probably around 4-5 times a year here max but when it does my car doesnt enjoy it. rain is very frequent here, almost everyday during the summer sometimes. anyway, im not getting those gt-hrs found another eagle tire that is $325 with mounting and balancing at the Goodyear shop downtown.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.