BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

Wanted to say goodbye to you all. Been great rapin with all of you on all sorts of topics. Bmw community is good people!

I traded in the M3 on a super clean '02 Z06. I NEVER thought I'd be driving a vette, but after driving a buddes Z06 last week it quickly changed my mind. Sure the interior is not as nice as the Bmw, but you quickly forget all about that once you dip into that 405hp!

Anyway you guys and girls take care!

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shortshift said:
I sold my Z06 and bought 330ci.... after about 3 months you will understand why ..!!
We'll see. I've come to realize over the years that everybody has horror stories on every car. Your bad experiance does not mean that everybody will have one. Again not a huge American car fan with respect to quality, so im glad i got a certified one with a great warranty!

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,336 Posts
Congrats, a sweet car for those who are able to have a car with only 2 seats.

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
thank god no one is biaching at u for getting that car........i hate the fukin haters who only think BMW's are GOD's gift..........but anyways.......u might come back to the german scene once the 400hp M3 comes out hehehehehehe..........enjoy that beast bro:thumbup:

·
-not a mod-
31,408 Posts
Corvettes are my dream cars...I will own one when I get back to the states...but for now I will enjoy my bimmer.

·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,181 Posts
I don't believe you...

I need pics for proof...

Q

·
Registered
732 Posts
yeah vettes are nice! i myself would have kept the M3......but its ur choice....and as long as its not a bad choice or ne thing....POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!! and ur still welcome here foo!

·
Registered
460 Posts
I like vettes... in my opinion they're the only true american sports cars... probably the only american car I'd ever consider.. although not a practical street car.. like most "true" sports cars..

dodge viper doesn't do anything for me.. too me those just seem like muscle cars on steroids..

but in the end...i still love M3's though.. i think they're a good combo of practicallity with sports car like aggressiveness...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Oh yea! PICS!!!!!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Iniquity said:
I like vettes... in my opinion they're the only true american sports cars... probably the only american car I'd ever consider.. although not a practical street car.. like most "true" sports cars..

dodge viper doesn't do anything for me.. too me those just seem like muscle cars on steroids..

but in the end...i still love M3's though.. i think they're a good combo of practicallity with sports car like aggressiveness...
Glad you stated opinion in that, because most of that is some of the most rediculous things I have heard before. :yikes:

·
Banned
938 Posts
Vettes are great cars with great power... For about two years that is... Ive had 3 friends with vettes all say that they totally regret gettin their cars... Maintenance and repair on them is horrible and they arent reliable... If you got it as a car to have for like 3 years max, props to you... But vettes like all american cars are horrible investments and have a reputation for not lasting...

Regardless, the cars a beast and has incredible power... Hope your experience will be better than my friends...

Now GET THE FUK OUTTA HERE !!! :flipoff:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
310 Ryda said:
Vettes are great cars with great power... For about two years that is... Ive had 3 friends with vettes all say that they totally regret gettin their cars... Maintenance and repair on them is horrible and they arent reliable... If you got it as a car to have for like 3 years max, props to you... But vettes like all american cars are horrible investments and have a reputation for not lasting...
Damn another reason I dont come to this board as much, a bunch of ill informed BMW worshippers. :eek:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts