BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I sold most of my parts - RD struc. Bars, ///M pedals, e-brake, clear lights..., but I return my car with front/rear add on, roof spoiler, trunk spoiler, H&R springs to the dealer. I still have the Hamann 18's in my garage for sale.....what a pain to lose a lot $$$ for Mod. I won't mod my Z4 again! :banghead:

·
www.piratecove.org
3,706 Posts
z4s are sexy
even sexier with the clears i've seen on a few :D
clear rears and the side marker/roudel lights

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,704 Posts
I wonder if i'm the only one who thinks the 323 was better lookin. No doubt the Z4 is funner but i think they are fugly. Just my 2 cents, i hope you enjoy your new car though!! congrats.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,483 Posts
jlevi said:
I wonder if i'm the only one who thinks the 323 was better lookin. No doubt the Z4 is funner but i think they are fugly. Just my 2 cents, i hope you enjoy your new car though!! congrats.
:werd: I love the Z4...great car but I like ur hooked up 323 a bit better...

·
Registered
326 Posts
wow nice 323i you had..very sleek setup. congrats on the z4 though, those things are very fun to drive! :thumbup:

·
Registered
595 Posts
which Z4 do you have? the 3.0L one? if that is, that thing hauls ass...i got **** on by one on the highway...not by much, but still a beat down...i like your 323 better for some reason...i'm not really into roadsters...

·
call me kev :D
6,308 Posts
ugh.. let's hope you don't put any of those "clear" on your z4 now :eek:

but congrats on ur new car :thumbup:

·
Registered
606 Posts
welcome to the Z4 family....^^
i am in vancouver too..haha..
but u need some bodykit in the front....
get the OEM front kit...hee hee...^^

u ever see my car b4?? purplish red..haha!!:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts