E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So :banghead: i've been really taking my time 2 find the perfect wheels. I want something unique and diffrent. like hyper black or gunmetal but its risky
heres my car with current ugly wheels and the ones im thinking about getting in size 18" or 19" on modargins.com feel free 2 flame im used 2 it :slap:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hyper black is pretty cool, but I've been seeing shots of darker colored cars with the hyper silver rims and it looks really good.

The brighter wheels on a darker car really seem to catch your eye.

The hyper silver V710's are pretty hot right now, that's a sharp look.
I have the hyper black V715's on a black car and it looks good; but I've also seen some pics recently on here of the 19" hyper silver Linea Corse Lemans rims on both black and blue sedans and coupes and they look awesome.

Check out wheeldude.com too before you buy.

Good luck. :)

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Hyper black is pretty cool, but I've been seeing shots of darker colored cars with the hyper silver rims and it looks really good.

The brighter wheels on a darker car really seem to catch your eye.

The hyper silver V710's are pretty hot right now
, that's a sharp look.
I have the hyper black V715's on a black car and it looks good; but I've also seen some pics recently on here of the 19" hyper silver Linea Corse Lemans rims on both black and blue sedans and coupes and they look awesome.

Check out wheeldude.com too before you buy.

Good luck. :)
I agree.

OP: It's certainly worth a look at them to see if you're interested... Make sure you know all the wheel options before you make a decision ;)

·
1.888.JLEVISW
28,973 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
My personal opinion for Orient Blue is to either go with a bright finish or totally matte black, not something in between. The in-between finishes just tend to look dull on a blue car. Others may disagree. And I would choose bright over matte black unless you carry the blackout theme to the lights and other trim areas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.