BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a good recomendation.. I want somone who will do a coilover job for my Y2k 328ci..any help would be great

·
Thread Hijacker!!!
382 Posts
Yeah, just don't go to the place that Pat(Teknic330) went to for his recent drop. What place is this again?? Did they ever fix it???

·
Registered
274 Posts
Renwerks in Mountain View. They do lots of high performance mods for BMWs and they also do all the sugested maintenances that BWM recommends (for when your warranty is up).

Ask for Steve and tell him that Nilt sent ya. Not sure how much he will charge so it's best to call around and find out.

·
Banned
4,041 Posts
jaytee0401 said:
Yeah, just don't go to the place that Pat(Teknic330) went to for his recent drop. What place is this again?? Did they ever fix it???
hahaha...JT. Yea, thats why i advised him to goto AutoInnovations. They do top notch work. They charge fairly, but the other place i went charged a bit less. DAYM, i should've just went to AI. He fixed the lowering, but broke my auto leveling sensor. He said that it might've broken when i was driving. But right when i got my car back and drove home (at night) the headlights were pointed way on the ground.

RennWerks is good too. but charge alot. i think they wanted 450 for cupkit install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts