E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 99 323i is currently at the M shop in Los angeles, here's what they suggest doing, do these prices look fair?
thanks
$434.46 to replace worn rear differential bushing. Differential bushing is a common wear and tear item and supports it to the rear subframe.

$1010.00 to replace worn front control arm bushings and control arms. We use Powerflex urethane bushings since they last longer than the factory rubber bushings.

$341.00 to replace worn rear trailing arm bushings. Common wear and tear item. Affects rear toe alignment.

$630.60 to replace leaking oil filter housing. Housing is warped leaking oil.

$508.68 to replace worn/leaking rear shocks and shock mounts.

Prices already include parts and labor

· Registered
454 Posts
I would call Matt/Jose and compare the price. GL

Ronin Autowerks Fullerton
621 W. Valencia Dr,
Fullerton, ca 92832
(714)526-8100

· Registered
2,200 Posts
That's WAAAAY too much money! Do not go to him for these repairs!

· OG Moderator Extraordinaire
7,684 Posts
$341 for the RTABs is the best imho

but I wouldn't pay for any of those, I highly recommend you buy some tools (I usually get mine from forum sponsor Ken @ www.bimmertools.com) and then the parts you need (I recommend forum sponsors www.ecstuning.com and www.getbmwparts.com) and search for the applicable DIYs on this site and spend a weekend getting to know your car better and saving a thousand+ dollars for something else... good luck!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.