BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys great to meet you... We froze our @sses off but good turnout. My cams battery went dead but here are a few pics.
Please add yours

Welcome to the board ...

·
'a certain moderator'
38,188 Posts
i was abiout to say that, Ultimate. Dev, post up more pics of your car!

and as for freezing your asses off... the Jersey meet this weekend should be even COLDER, i dont think i'm even gonna go it will be so cold

-brendan

·
Registered
10 Posts
WHERE DID YOU GUYS MEET?

:dunno: ...i've been waiting so long for some guys to get together in ATLANTA...i would like to participate the next time.:sad:

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Re: WHERE DID YOU GUYS MEET?

Gwinnet Place Mall around 12:30pm...

There was a thread going for about a month on here over in the Events section and another thread over on DTMPower Southeast forum :)

man934 said:
:dunno: ...i've been waiting so long for some guys to get together in ATLANTA...i would like to participate the next time.:sad:

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,626 Posts
I agree first time I saw DEV ride too :yikes:

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Heres couple pics of mine from the meet...I had the same shots as 'TZ', but here's some more :)

DEV's car is 2nd from the end on the left side..you can see it a little more in this pic..

Hehe..DEV, everyone loves your car! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Likewise :) Was nice to see some old faces again and some new ones...

Too bad some of the other "older" crew weren't there, but still nice to see everyone..

Hopefully next time I'll have something else new! :D :confused:

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,579 Posts
It was tooo colddddd!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
492 Posts
yep it turned out to be a really good meet. too bad i got there late I thought it was at Perimeter again! I missed out on meeting alot of peeps, Oh well , I'll be at the next one. rock on.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Awesome cars...

Nice pix...:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts