BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, anyone know of a good hand car wash in Brooklyn? I know of some in Staten Island but it's too far for a quick wash. THanx.

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,845 Posts
how about ur driveway :dunno:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaa, how about when it's 20 degrees.....

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
snowboard_barbie said:

are u a fanatic or not? :huh: hehehe :D

i wash it myself... 20 degrees and all.
Hehe, me too! :) Hand washes are no better than regular car washes. Chris, I washed mine last night at the "other" holy grounds on Linden. It was like 30 degrees out. Ice was forming on the top of the car as I tried to dry it! :D Well worth it though.

Looks like I will be taking the MetroNorth to Connecticut tomorrow while my baby sits pretty in the garage cuz it's gonna start snowing tonight and will snow all day tomorrow!:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am def a fanatic. The amount of time I spend on this site is crazy and my friends think I obsessed with my car, so what's wrong with that. :dunno: I've always washed my own car, even in cold temps.. I usually fill a bucket with hot water from teh sink and go out to wash. I guess this week I'm gonna have to do it. I've been to a hand wash place that washes the car with almost the same wash cloths and mits I wash mine with, so it's not the same as a gas station car wash or a drive thru. I work so much overtime and reg time that I almost have no time during the day or night to wash the car.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
i know a place in bklyn

9 st and smith st its south of 4 ave. go down 9st over the bridge
on the corner of smith and 9st their are booths open 24 hr a day.
with rods that shoot out water or soap and water. for 5.00 you can do your hole car very nice, takes 75 cents at a time. if i remember neigberhood got better was bad yrs ago. can't beat it i go their at 10 to 11 pm lots people then. but you may find a few plus they got vacuum clearners. where are you i will meet you their with my m3 if you like let me know.
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,346 Posts
I don't usually wash my car int he winter if its too cold. I just take it the local place for 20 bucks, they do an excellent job. :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts