E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 M3 Cab. I am looking for a good dealer to take this car to be serviced. I have tried Gearhardt but they are extremely slow in their work. I know this is a loaded question in that everyone is going to say that most dealers are bad. I am looking for a dealer in the Morristown / Parsippany area. Since I live in PA, this is the east area to get to. I don't trust any dealers in PA (past experience). Since this is a Motorsport vehicle, are there any dealers that are better than others for these cars? Thanks in advance.

JAFO

·
Is NOT A Mechanic
5,511 Posts
Not sure where in PA you are, but I can recomend Flemington BMW - they're about 20 minutes East of New Hope, PA on Rt. 202. They have built a huge dealership of many makes based on customer service. Every dealer has some unhappy customers, but they go out of their way to be helpful.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alken,
I know that dealer very well. They do seem to be good (at least on the sales end). I haven't used them personally for dealer service though. I will have to give them a try I guess. I know that Circle BMW sells parts and is highly recommended for sales but I'm not sure about their service department. Thanks for the reply. I totally forgot about them. They are only 1 hour from my house (I live in the Poconos).

Thanks again,

JAFO

·
Registered
30 Posts
Flemington BMW's great!!! The day i picked up my car there was something wrong with it. The service manager arranged for the car to be picked up from my house and a loaner was given to me. I'd take my car there

·
needs a new sig...
3,408 Posts
Open Road BMW in NJ, i have dealt with them for years now..never have i had a problem..circle is great also in NJ

·
Registered
0 Posts
GarrettF said:
Open Road BMW in NJ, i have dealt with them for years now..never have i had a problem..circle is great also in NJ
Open Road tried to charge me 3 grand more for the same ride :dunno:

PM'd you Jafo

·
Registered
850 Posts
jafo said:
I have a 2002 M3 Cab. I am looking for a good dealer to take this car to be serviced. I have tried Gearhardt but they are extremely slow in their work. I know this is a loaded question in that everyone is going to say that most dealers are bad. I am looking for a dealer in the Morristown / Parsippany area. Since I live in PA, this is the east area to get to. I don't trust any dealers in PA (past experience). Since this is a Motorsport vehicle, are there any dealers that are better than others for these cars? Thanks in advance.

JAFO
Circle BMW is great.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I brought my car there for service and never had any problem. I dont know about Morristown BMW service yet but I will try them out once I get my '03 M3 since they gave me a good deal on it.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
King BMW, don't go to Circle they ****ed up our old 535

·
Registered
308 Posts
dealer

SteelGray328CI said:
JMK IN SPRINGFIELD NJ CAN'T GET ANY BETTER!!!!!
I'll second that I've been going to them for over a year and I can't find one thing wrong with there service work or the way the treat you Before going to JMK I went to OPEN ROAD,there service went down the tubes thats why I made the change to JMK.You guys should go to dealerrater.com with your comments about dealers ,good or bad,so everyone can bebefit from them.
vern

·
Registered
632 Posts
Im glad im hearing all these good things about JMK, im bringing my car in for its 1st service on thurs. hoopefully, ill be happy with their service as well, BTW anyone know what kind of loaner cars they have there, im hoping to get some kind of bimmer, does anyone know what they use as loaners? thanks

·
Registered
308 Posts
loaner

You might be disapointed in the loaner you get from JMK they use Enterprize car rental but believe me the service work and the way they treat you more than makes up for the loaner.Whenever I go to JMK I go to Carlos Duarte Service ADvisor/Assistant Manger.great guy.
good luck
vern

·
Registered
0 Posts
Re: loaner

vernong said:
You might be disapointed in the loaner you get from JMK they use Enterprize car rental but believe me the service work and the way they treat you more than makes up for the loaner.Whenever I go to JMK I go to Carlos Duarte Service ADvisor/Assistant Manger.great guy.
good luck
vern
Ummmm, I went two get my shock bushings changed in the rear, and i got a 2003 330i as a loaner for 4 days. :dunno:

they hooked me up nicely :thumbup:

Forgot his name, but it was either greek or portugese. Last desk on the right if that's a help :thumbup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yea JMK service is very good. They are a bit on the expensive side but they take care of you. I got a 2002 330i when I had my car in for service, they let me keep it for 2 days.

JasonR 528i

1 - 18 of 18 Posts