E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a quote from BMW Gallery in MA for the following '03 330i:

Sports Package
Bi-Xenons
Moonroof
Steptronic
Black Leather
Silver Gray Metallic

According to my research, total invoice including destination charge for this setup is $37,980.

BMW Gallery's offer is $40,000 including all fee's (MACO, which I hear is $500 in MA and whatever else) and I have to pay for tax, and license/registration fee.

Any opinions? How much more would I be able to knock off?Thanks.

·
Registered
553 Posts
If that includes the destination charge, that sounds pretty good (not to say you shouldn't go for more---maybe suggest they throw in mats and registration fee...). If the destination charge is additional, you could do better.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Check your PM enyce!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lease Comparison for you...

I'm picking up a 2003 330i on Saturday:
Ti silver
Premium
Sport
Steptronic
Heated Front Seats
Bi-Xenon
Park Distance Control

MSRP is $42,695, invoice is $39,120 (including dest. charge).

However, Shelly BMW in Buena Park, CA is installing the Park Distance Control and the negotiated price to include that is $850, not $350 from factory, so MSRP is really $43,195.

I'm putting $2500 down on a 36 mo. lease with payments of $485. When I calculate backwards with a money factor of .00135, I get a $40,900 negotiated price (+/-$50).

So, your package doesn't include Premium, but it was $900 less, so that sounds pretty good.

Have Fun!

·
Registered
43 Posts
03 330i vs. 02 M3

Wish I could...company paid car allowance requires usable vehicle...I can justify the 4-door because I can haul customers around, pick them up from airport, etc. So I get a "free" car and poor me has to live with a 330i...not such a bad deal.

Besides, the M3 loaded with all of those options is MSRP $52,795...$10k jump!

I love my current 328i, going to really love my 330i!:pimpin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts