E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

We have x6 brand new sets of AC style *REAL* carbon fiber front lip spoiler for BMW E46 M3 only. Grade AA Real Carbon Fiber.

The kit includes the front main CF spoiler plus x2 CF Splitters and x2 AC mini badges. But it does not include the aluminum strurts that some of you might want. The items are brand new, never been installed or used.

The package is huge, therefore, the item will only sold to US customers only. The limited quantity sales price is $270.00 + Freight charge (If in California it's $30.00, to all other states, it's $40.00), so you are looking at $300.00 shipped in CA and $310.00 shipped to all other states except Alaska and Hawaii. We do NOT send to PO Box/APO/FPO and Non-UPS Ground reachable places. Any question, feel free to email us. Thank you.

Some photos for the actual items:

REVi MotorWerks

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,124 Posts
O' my God! I don't have an M3 front,but I want one of these bad!!! Will they be available in the future? What a deal!!! I have to get the front 1st!!! :bow:

·
Registered
874 Posts
can we pay with CC? not through paypal?

·
Likes Supermodels
2,358 Posts
it's friggin beautiful man :thumbup:

·
Mod Squad
10,010 Posts
Damn. :drool: That's tempting to buy just so I can look at it. I seriously need to add more CF to my car.

...really wishing I had an M3 front bumper conversion. :cry:

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
Are these still available? I want to order a set!

·
Registered
874 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have a friend that might be interested.

I know that you mentioned it does not come with the struts, but are the side bolts included?

Just curious, Where in CA are you located?

Thanks

Will

·
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)
2,282 Posts
Can they make one for a M-tech bumper?? Love to see one on a M-tech bumper :drool: and I will order for sure. :)

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
Will Pwr said:
Just curious, Where in CA are you located?

Thanks

Will
They are in Walnut, CA

·
Registered
874 Posts
M3J0N said:
can we pay with CC? not through paypal?
can anyone answer this, please?! i want one

·
Registered
331 Posts
bluecougar said:
They are in Walnut, CA
Thanks Mel! :thumbup:

Revi,

Is it available for pick up?

Thanks

Will

PM me if you prefer

·
Registered
120 Posts
I got a set of these. Looks good, just the lower splitters is real thin and week looking. It should be thick and strong because its this part thats going to take hits if any. I'll try to install it this week to see how the fit is.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts