BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have decided to move on. the 3 isn't big enough for the little ones so I bought a really nice fully loaded 540iT.:pimpin: Black on Black, with mods in its future. the 3 is up for sale I'll post otherwise in the approriate forum.

Another project I have started is a 65' AC Cobra complete with a 429 SCJ.:yikes: hope to get under 9sec in the Qtr with it. I'll keep you all updated. the motor alone is costing me over 10k for PARTS!!!! and we thought the Domestics were cheaper:D

it's been fun, i'll check back every so often. my only gripe is that there isn't more gearheads supporting the group. you know the guys who rebuild engines becouse it's the weekend and they have a case of beer in the fridge. anyway the plastigauge needs checking.......

:thumbup:

·
Registered
561 Posts
I would love to hear updates on the Cobra...and pics. My dad and I have been talking about starting building one of them next year....after I finish Dental School and move back to AZ where he is .

·
Mod Squad
12,622 Posts
Feel free to stop by. You can always post in the O.T. forum if it's not e46 related. Personally I'da made the little whipper-snappers squeeze in the back anyway and kept the 3 series ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts